flexiManage monitors all devices and generate notifications on various events:
- When a new software version is available and the device is running an older version
- When a device disconnected from flexiManage
- When the router stopped running
- When the tunnel round trip time is high (larger than 100 milliseconds)
- When the drop rate is high (larger than 50%)
A new event is marked as “Unread” and is shown in the Troubleshoot -> Notifications menu
Change the status of a notification by clicking the read/unread button, or select multiple notifications and select mark as read/unread using the “Actions” button.
If any unread notification exists for the account, an email is sent to the account owners once a day with a reminder of unread notifications.
To disable the email notification, disable the Account -> Profile -> Notifications